Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Great Deliberation

so here's the thing I cannot decide
the bane of my existence.
For just when I think my title grand,
it fades into the distance.

I need some help, a call to arms
for all of my good friends,
decide upon the following five
and comment once again.

Really though, I need to decide on a header. Not to mention a name for my blog. If you would please vote, and have your families vote, heck, have your friends vote, just give me a comment with a real number of how many of your associates voted for which one.


Contestant #1

Contestant #2


Contestant #3


Contestant #4


Contestant #5







4 comments:

  1. Dang.. all of them were so good. I voted for 4, but I liked the broken record idea, and #1's artistry.. I'm torn

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 or #4

    though they are all amazing..
    but who is the random hottie in #2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she was just a random girl on the internet...but she served her puropose well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked 4. Its almost a poem in itself. all beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete